- Discuss client’s concerns & objectives for therapy
- Consultation regarding concerns & objective
- Discuss medical history & contradictions
- Check physical status
- Sign the waiver form
Preparation For The Therapy
- The client enters the changing room to undress.
- Less clothing will maximize exposure
- Men remove all clothing expect underwear
- Women may wear a non-underwire bra, underwear or may remove all clothing
- Clients must remove all jewelry or other metal on their body
- Clients must be 100% dry
- Put on a robe and socks
- Get ready to be FREEZED!
In The Therapy Room
- Clients are still robed when entering the cryotherapy machine.
- Cryo technician elevates the floor until the client’s head and neck are exposed, allowing for visual and verbal contact with the client at all times.
- Client removes the robe to maximize skin exposure and benefit.
- Cryo technician will inform about the do’s and don’ts.
- Cryo technician will start the chamber.
- When the cooled air begins, you will instantly feel the effects of the cryo chamber healing your body, relieving your pain and rejuvenating your skin.
- When the session ends, the client re-robes and exits the cryo chamber.
- We recommend about 10 minutes of cardio exercise to accelerate the re-heating process of your body and maximize the result.
- Cryotherapy reduces inflammation + activates detoxification. Some clients may experience mild flu-like symptoms 1 – 2 days after treatment. This is a good sign–your body is shedding toxins and inflammation.
- Drink more water than usual to aid the detoxification process
- Enjoy a deep sleep that night with reduced pain. Wake up feeling energized!
At Cryo Arctic, we recognize it is your body and you have a better understanding than anyone on how you feel. We encourage you to share throughout the process what you are feeling and remember that if at ANY time you feel uncomfortable during your session, you have complete control to stop at any time.